Selected Themes from the Motion Picture Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: Piano Solos Review

Selected Themes from the Motion Picture Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: Piano Solos
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I got this mainly so I could play the theme completely in both hands, and really enjoyed it. I played piano for maybe four years or so, though I quit lessons two or three years ago, so I found it challenging to play and actually can't reach some of the chords with my left hand. It's still a lot of fun to play, though, and I recommend it to all who enjoyed the music from the movie.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Selected Themes from the Motion Picture Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: Piano Solos

...this folio featuring the hit music by John Williams from the blockbuster film also includes color photos from the motion picture and more!

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Selected Themes from the Motion Picture Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: Piano Solos

0 comments:

Post a Comment