Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I decided to buy a couple of books in Korean to help improve my reading skills and learn new vocabulary. I chose HP because I have read the entire series in English and with the final movie coinciding with my staying in Korea this summer I thought it would be a fun way to reconnect with the series. I also chose HP because I have read the entire series in English and I thought that having a good idea of what the original novels feel like would help me comprehend this book. I am a non-native speaker of Korean (in my second year of study) and so far, I am finding the reading quite challenging. It takes me about 30 minutes to read each page, accounting for the amount of time I spend looking up words online. Frequently I have to do quite a bit of searching to find definitions for some of the less common words. THIS BOOK IS PART 1 OF 2 BY THE WAY. SO if you think you are buying the entire book you are not!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Vol.1of2 (In Korean, NOT in English)
0 comments:
Post a Comment