Nine Insights Review

Nine Insights
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was given this book to review and started reading it with the plan to read a little that night, put it down and go to sleep. At 5 Am I was still reading. I loved the stories about his patients. Thru the stories you get a feel for the type of man the author is - that being kind, thoughtful and insightful. The concepts are all easy to follow and many you have have heard before. This book will make you stop and think about your life and loved ones. One of the most touching is the advice to stop and be still and just appreciate the loved ones you spend time with. Just to be with them. Because the reality is they or you could be gone in minutes. I passed the book to several friends and they all loved it. I got a thank you note from one of them -telling me that for the first time in 20 years she sat on the sofa and just held her husbands hand. That they were on the edge of divorce and now they sit on the sofa, hold hands and talk about what is wrong. No more slamming doors, screaming, cursing and running away. There are nine different suggestions. Even if only one improves your life it would be worth reading.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Nine Insights



Buy NowGet 28% OFF

Click here for more information about Nine Insights

0 comments:

Post a Comment