Urban Arcana Campaign Setting (d20 Modern) Review

Urban Arcana Campaign Setting (d20 Modern)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
When I read of this setting idea in the back D20 Modern I thought it would be an interesting thing to look over and maybe play. Now that I have it, I can see my expectations were rather justified as Urban Arcana looks like a kind of amalagamation of dark modern ideas like the X-Files and mixes it with a bit of Harry Potter's world. Freaky in some respects but intriguing none the less. Most of the standard D&D races are availble for play as well some non-standard races. I'm getting some other stuff to play with this and I may just try to do a kind of D20 Shadowrun when all is said and done, the possibilties are endless.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Urban Arcana Campaign Setting (d20 Modern)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Urban Arcana Campaign Setting (d20 Modern)

0 comments:

Post a Comment