Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Although I purchased this book after book 7 had been released, I still enjoyed it immensely. Very well written, based on the the evidence the series provided by that time, it absorbs the reader into the fascinating procedure of interpreting it. It also offers a fine example (the last chapter of the 'innocence' part) on how writers are by far the best critics and can safely predict the closure of a literary work based on literary criteria. A must have for Potter-, Snape- and (even) Rickmanfans. For the happy few who have not yet read book 7 (I envy the delights awaiting them) it is worth reading before they attack the final installment of the Potter saga.
Click Here to see more reviews about: The Great Snape Debate : The Case for Snape's Guilt / The Case of the Snape's Innocence
0 comments:
Post a Comment