J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter Novels: A Reader's Guide (Continuum Contemporaries) - Unauthorized Review

J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter Novels: A Reader's Guide (Continuum Contemporaries) - Unauthorized
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've read a lot of books about Harry Potter, and a lot of them are not very good. But my only complaint with this one is that it's not long enough! Mr Nel the author knows a lot about Harry Potter, but he doesn't show off or get too clever about it. All of his ideas are interesting, like the prime numbers, and even though I knew some of what he says about JK Rowling already, I found out a few things too. Plus, the book is small and cute!
I think this would be a good introduction if you want to know more about Harry Potter. I hope the author writes more when there are more Harry Potter books to write about!

Click Here to see more reviews about: J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter Novels: A Reader's Guide (Continuum Contemporaries) - Unauthorized



Buy NowGet 8% OFF

Click here for more information about J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter Novels: A Reader's Guide (Continuum Contemporaries) - Unauthorized

0 comments:

Post a Comment