Braveheart and Broomsticks: Essays on Movies, Myths, and Magic Review

Braveheart and Broomsticks: Essays on Movies, Myths, and Magic
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Absolutely amazing! I never knew Braveheart was based on a poem and I was captivated by the description of all the different versions of the legend. I totally disagree with the other review, the Labyrinth chapter was fantastic! Who knew there was this weird internet culture obsessing over a kid flick? The Harry Potter debate gave a really good overview of the controversy surrounding the books and I really liked the quotes from people around the world debating it. The chapter on Wicca was phenomenal and I have a whole new view of witches. Even the chapter on Willa Cather fit in really nicely. Never a big fan of Cather, but I think that the author's approach to the novels was really radical and I think English teachers around the world should take note. I learned so much reading this book! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Braveheart and Broomsticks: Essays on Movies, Myths, and Magic



Buy NowGet 15% OFF

Click here for more information about Braveheart and Broomsticks: Essays on Movies, Myths, and Magic

0 comments:

Post a Comment