Charlie Bone and the Invisible Boy (The Children of the Red King, Book 3) Review

Charlie Bone and the Invisible Boy (The Children of the Red King, Book 3)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This book was a really interesting book. When I went to my school fair, and saw this book on the shelf, I just knew I had to buy it. After I read the first two (which I finished in a day) I knew this one would be equally as good. I was right. I couldn't put it down and finished the book in a day. I read til 11 o'clock at night, it was that good.
This book is about a boy, Charlie Bone, and his friends and how they find an invisible boy in the attic, Ollie Sparks. A shape-shifter, Yolanda Yewbeam, takes the form of a 12-year-old-girl named Belle. She tries to stop Charlie Bone and his friends from rescuing Ollie Sparks.
If you have not read the first two books- Midnight for Chanrlie Bone, and Charlie BOne and the Time-Twister- you should read those books before reading this one. OTherwise, you will be a bit clueless about some of the concepts and people in this book. For fans of Harry Potter, you should DEFINITELY read this book and these series.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Charlie Bone and the Invisible Boy (The Children of the Red King, Book 3)



Buy NowGet 28% OFF

Click here for more information about Charlie Bone and the Invisible Boy (The Children of the Red King, Book 3)

0 comments:

Post a Comment